Mesa, AZ Expert Roofing Repair Services
For the typical resident, the thought of a complete roof replacement can be a challenging idea. Fortunately, you’re not going to have to spend an outrageous price on a full substitution. There are a number of preventive steps you can take to avoid the expense of roof replacement. Solving steps that homeowners can take to cater to their roofs include rudimentary repairs to foreclose minor difficulties from intensifying to unalterable degradation as well as maintaining befitting insurance to cover major repairs.
We will provide assessments and recommendations that would best suit your needs. Our roofing specialists will make sure all fittings are weather-tight and every repair is done properly so that your family will stay dry in your home.
Common Causes of Damage
Damage can present itself in many ways, some obvious, while others are not. There are issues that can go undetected, our specialists are trained to catch even the most elusive details to guarantee that even the smaller issues are addressed. We offer replacements for most roofing materials and we also service different slopes. Damage assessments conducted by our team are accepted by insurance companies.
Some of the common types of damage are:
- Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
- Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
- Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
- Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
- Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
- Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
Types of Roof Repair
- Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
- Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
- Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
Never snub your roofing leaks regardless of its origin. You could end up spending more if the damage spreads and the minor leak becomes a major problem and it can lead to requiring a full replacement. Additionally, the building’s wooden structure can swell from excess moisture, become warped, and eventually rot, providing the perfect environmental conditions for mildew and mold to grow. Mold and mildew can mean serious health concerns as they impact air quality and trigger allergies and a whole range of respiratory problems.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
After inspecting your home’s roof, our experienced professionals will be able to tell you what needs to be done to keep your home weather-tight. Visit our contact page today if you have made the decision to schedule an appointment.