Professional Roofing Services in Tempe, AZ
We are well-known in this area as industry leaders who consistently deliver quality results and exemplary customer experience. Our experts are knowledgeable of the various types of issues that may arise as a product of improper roofing construction or accumulated wear and tear from the elements over time. Regardless of the concern, we endeavor to offer prompt, economical output with rectitude and uprightness.
New Roofing Construction
Installing a new roof will help you achieve the look you want for your new house construction. We can design your roof to match your new home plans and we’ll be there with you every step of the way.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and On Budget
- Professional Installation
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
Damage can come in any shape or size, big or small, visible and invisible. Our specialists are trained to be keen on details that even the smallest problem can be detected and repaired right away.
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
There are a number of less costly but highly effective alternatives to completely replacing your home’s roof. One option that is available to them is to consider re-roofing or re-surfacing. Re-roofing gives homeowners peace of mind from knowing they have chosen an affordable option that will increase their home’s resale value. Re-roof now, and your confidence in the integrity of your home’s roof will be restored.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- Increases the value of your home
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Each and every homeowner desires to get the utmost utility from their residence, which includes their roof. With some smart preventative roof maintenance, you can expect to get the most from your roof and see long term cost savings. Routine roof inspections and maintenance can make your roof last years longer than its said warranty.
The most common items to look for are:
- Rusted flashing
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
Whenever you choose to employ our services, we will duly appoint you a team whose sole function will be to execute your project. They will work around your budget and time frame to ensure that you are satisfied with our work. We will be more than willing to assist as your roofing contractor.
If you plan to go ahead with your roof renovation, let us know through our contact us page and we’ll get back to you ASAP. We earnestly look forward to receiving a response from you before long.